Driver/Personal Care Aide
Employment Type: Full-time
Shift/Hours: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 1st shift. The Center is closed nights, weekends, and holidays.
Community based program servicing population over 55 years of age who are assessed nursing facility clinically eligible is expanding positions due to growth within our LIFE-NWPA Crawford County Center located in Meadville, PA.
Driver/Personal Care Aides work with other staff members as required in implementing and carrying out services and activities that meet the needs of the individual Participants. Additionally, Drivers/PCAs provide supervision, personal care, and basic housekeeping (if in-home care provided), follow the individual Participant’s plan of care, and documents services provided and observations on appropriate forms.
Company vehicles (non-CDL) provided for transportation of program Participants.
Job Duties (include, but not limited to):
- Transportation of program participants to and from the Center using company vehicle
- Ensure participants are transported safely by following company procedures and State motor vehicle laws
- Provide assistance in the Center when not driving, including personal care, assistance with toileting, meal service, and activities and socialization
- Provide in-home care to program participants as needed
Benefits (full time staff):
- 8 paid holidays
- Accrual of Paid Time Off
- Up to 3% pay increase annually
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
- Valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, Department of Motor Vehicle Record Check, FBI Fingerprinting, Department of Human Services Child Abuse Clearance, and Office of Inspector General check
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
See website for additional information and virtual tour: www.lifenwpa.org